How can I add my Sable secured card to Apple Pay or Google Pay?
You can add your secured credit card to Apple Pay. Our debit cards are currently not supported on Apple Pay and we are working to enable this feature before June 2020.
Apple Pay instructions:
- Go to Apple Wallet app and tap + button on the top right corner
- Add card number and 3 digit CSV, and hit next
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Verify your account via email or by calling in our bank partner Evolve Bank and Trust
- Update your billing address to the address you provided Sable
- Your card is added and now you can use Apple Pay to make purchases
Google Pay instructions:
- Go to Google Play app and at the bottom, tap Payment
- At the bottom, tap Add Credit or debit card
- Enter the card details
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list
- Find and enter the verification code
After you add a card, you might see a small charge on your account from Google Pay. This charge checks that your card and account are valid. It won’t affect your balance and will go away soon.
Please note that at this moment the Sable Debit Cards cannot be used for Apple Pay or Google Pay. We are actively working on adding this functionality in the near future