As an Business Development Intern with Sable you will be part of an inclusive team, in the heart of world's financial system in New York City growing the bank of the future from the ground up. You will be responsible for finding and executing new ways to attract and acquire international customers with various backgrounds arriving from all over the world.
What we're looking for
- You know your space. You understand the importance of the problem we are solving and can clearly explain how our solution serves our customers. You can quickly learn the competitive landscape and the needs of our partners.
- You are a passionate and great communicator both verbally and in writing.
- You own the partnership process end-to-end. You come up with creative ways to find qualified leads, reach-out to them, set up intro meetings and develop proposals that develop value to our customer.
- You are a team player. You have high level understanding and work with product, tech and design to come-up with custom solutions for our key partners.
What we offer
- Your own campaign with your own budget: you will have the opportunity to enrich your resume with an end-to-end project and quantifiable results at a high-growth startup
- Mentorship sessions with marketing, design and management
- Experience growth at a dynamically expanding software company
- Cost of commute and meals covered
- Training and software budget
- Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 2 years from an MBA, business, marketing or related program
- Be able to take 1 meeting per week in New York
- Knowledge of our key markets (India, China) is a plus